REnewal Conference 2022
September 29, 2022 @ 9:50 am - 3:15 pm| €30
On Thursday 29th September the Diocese of Waterford & Lismore invites RE Teachers, Chaplains, Principals and TY Coordinators across the Diocese of Waterford & Lismore to join us at Glencomeragh House for a day of networking and resources.
(9.00am Mass at Holy Family Mission for those who would like to attend)
9.50am Registration / Tea / Coffee
Series of Workshops & Opportunities to network
* Lunch provided *
COST: €30 (payable on the day by cash /card or by cheque (made payable to Holy Family Mission)
Remainder of the cost will be subsidised by the Diocese.
A wide variety of resources, programmes, and activities for both RE teachers/Chaplains and students available within the Diocese will be presented on the day.
- Input: “Baptism: The Best Preparation for Teaching RE”
- Ascend Youth Ministry Resources
- Alpha Youth
- Retreat Options
- Kenya Twinning Project
- Prayer Spaces in Schools
- Pope John Paul II Award
- Opportunities to network with other RE teachers & chaplains, and with key personnel in the diocese willing to support RE in schools
- Resource pack for schools
- Upcoming events & workshops for RE teachers and Chaplains
This inaugural event for Diocesan RE Teachers is part of the Ascend Strategic Plan for Youth & Young Adult Ministry in the Diocese and we hope to welcome as many schools as possible from the Diocese.
Registration is essential.
For more info: email email@example.com
To register click here.