Holy Family Mission is a residential Catholic community for young people aged 18-30 who desire to grow in their faith and share this with others. Holy Family Mission is based in Glencomeragh House, Co. Tipperary and offers a formation programme to those who commit for the year. HFM works under the auspices of the Catholic Diocese of Waterford & Lismore and more details about its mission can be found by visiting www.holyfamilymission.ie.
HFM is recruiting a full time Mission Coordinator. This role will involve organising and planning, programming for HFM and its mission outreach, pastoral accompaniment of the community members, school retreat work, recruitment of community members and working with schools and parishes.
Main duties include the following:
- Planning and implementation of HFM’s programme
- Managing queries from schools, parishes and organisation for HFM Mission Team
- Coordinating mission preparation
- Overseeing and coordinating the annual recruitment of new community members
- Assistance with teaching of practical classes for community
- Pastoral accompaniment of our young adults
- Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Coordinating social media and website
- Networking and relationship building with similar organisations and other Dioceses
A detailed job description is available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practicing Catholic with a personal commitment to Jesus Christ and His Church and a desire to communicate this with others
- Passion for the mission of Holy Family Mission
- Full driver’s license
- Practical experience and proven ability in working with young people
- Highly motivated
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Relevant qualification (ideally in theology or youth ministry)
- School retreat work experience
Please send a cover letter and CV to the Operations Manager, Glencomeragh House, Kilsheelan, Co. Tipperary or email@example.com no later than 12 noon on October 16th 2023.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Garda Vetting will apply in respect of this position.